Re: [bolger] Re: Bolger's Landing Craft for the USMC?

  • Giuliano Girometta
    Message 1 of 14 , Aug 27, 2008
      There are also several large oceangoing ships registered in Switzerland (Even if they can not reach the own poirt of registry). For many years, Switzerland was also operating a very powerful marine radio communication center (Bern Radio - Call sign HEB) that was used for ship to shore communications.

      Giuliano