Re: Large Bolger Proa

  • hardystein2004
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 25, 2008

      > That is a very clear, if tiny, sketch of the Bolger 60ft proa with
      > the Xmas tree rig.
      >
      > It was in "Bolger on Boats" in MAIB - in 2006 IIRC. Yep, Volume 24 –
      > Number 1 May 15, 2006, and Volume 24 – Number 2 June 1, 2006. It was
      > a two part article over two issues. Someone posted the first part for
      > a time in proafile6 - last time I looked it had been removed, but
      > might be elsewhere.
      >
      > Hey, that graphic could be from the second installment, which I've
      > not seen, or lifted from the Duckworks back issue CDs index
      > http://www.duckworksbbs.com/media/maibback/index.htm You could write
      > Bob Hicks for a photocopy for a few dollars. Is part 1 in Bolger
      > Cartoons or Study Plans?
      >
      > Graeme

      Thank you Greame.

      WoW yes two part article graeme...I looked in all the bolger groups
      and all the proa ones too , found zip in fileds or photos.

      I didn`t think anyone would know much about it....( should have known
      better really , someone always seems to.)

      SO its 60 ft long . ok thank you.

      Pity we don`t get MAIB here in OZ....:-(

      Thanks again Graeme...