Re: Hello, I am new here, my name is Mike. I am really interested in building a

  • airghun
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 19 2:39 PM
      I accually found the boat in the West Systems project web page issue
      22 and found it very interesting. I have been reading the pages of
      the WB forum and it seems that a lot of builders there don't like
      the strip built method very well but it has worked well for me with
      smaller boats.

      Mike

      --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, "Howard Stephenson"