Re: [bolger] Oregon Wooden Boat Shows

  • John Kohnen
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 16 12:32 AM
      The Puddle Duckers sent the invitation out into space, but we won't know
      until next week whether anyone beyond the World shows up. We do know a
      team from Okanagan Lake will be competing. Where's the planet Kalamazoo?
      <g>

      On Fri, 15 Aug 2008 09:31:46 -0700, Harry J wrote:

      > The Pan Galactic's eh? Must be entries all the way from Kalamazoo.
      > John Kohnen wrote:
      >> The Port of Toledo Wooden Boat Show is coming up next weekend, August
      >> 23 &
      >> 24, though a lot of the exhibitors show up on Friday afternoon. This is
      >> real nice show in the small mill town of Toledo, Oregon, about ten miles
      >> up the Yaquina River from Newport. There's free primitive camping for
      >> exhibitors, food, music, vendors, races (including the World & Pan
      >> Galactic Puddle Duck Racer championship),

      John <jkohnen@...>
      I get up every morning determined both to change the world and
      to have one hell of a good time. Sometimes this makes planning
      the day difficult. <E.B. White>