Birdwatcher question - performance

  • dnjost
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 15, 2008
      Bob -

      You have done a great job with documenting the whole process for
      building the BW II. I have the plans unrolled, and actually built the
      mast already, but before I continue would like to know more about
      actual performance of this boat, specifically pointing ability and
      stability downwind.

      I did read about your desire for an additional set of reefing points
      and would love to hear more.

      Thanks a lot.

      David Jost, Boston