Re: Polyester resin questions

  • Jon & Wanda(Tink)
    Message 1 of 25 , Jul 31, 2008
      I will try to make it simple for you also old coot. HDo not MDO for
      horse traler. MDO only for boat building. What you call Queens barge is
      what I call T.S. Neverland (Tinks Ship) the shop is geting a new roof
      to stand up to clobal cooling. The lightning is getting there slowly.
      Now tell us about that PDR you have a big sail for and have been
      working on how many years.

      Jon

      Sorry folks we be on the other sides of the Columbia from each other
      and are both slow at times.LOL