mobile house boat concept?

  • Jason Stancil
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 30, 2008
      Anyone have the article that is associated with the mobile houseboat
      concept? (40'x14'x2')

      Link to bolger cartoon file:

      http://tiny.cc/kBsp0

      Would love to get a scan of it if someone has the time. I usually
      catch stuff like this in the museum libray but i missed this one.

      Thanks,
      Jason
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 30, 2008
        On Wed, Jul 30, 2008 at 2:40 PM, Jason Stancil <jasonstancil@...> wrote:
        > Anyone have the article that is associated with the mobile houseboat
        > concept? (40'x14'x2')

        That cartoon is also known as Puffer or Puffer40. I recall seeing it,
        perhaps in the BolgerCartoonsOnly group?
      • Howard Stephenson
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 30, 2008
          Someone by the name of Bruce Hallman has made a rendition of it. See:

          http://hallman.org/bolger/Puffer/Puffer.png

          Howard

          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 31, 2008
            The link is to the bolger cartoon group's bells puffer folder. It look
            similar but definitely isn't the gardner powered steel behemoth that
            is bell's puffer.

            Bruce any chance you've got some info?

            Jason