Re: Hello from David Ryan

  • ameliaw
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 17, 2008
      --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, "ghartc" <gregg.carlson@...> wrote:

      > Hi David,
      >
      > Welcome back! Nice post and nice cruising pics. I keep looking for
      > a knife sharp enough to cut my dock lines - boy, are they tough.

      This why I say our C38 was remarkably "bolgeresque". Much like PCB
      description of the LMII, it wasn't perfect, but various assets of
      availablity, location, cost, etc were sufficient to advance the plan.
      (ie. cut the doc lines.) We were able make make our trip without any
      great adjustments in our "normal life", financial or otherwise. And if
      anything finally just DOING IT, even with a deep keel in shoaley water
      probably made the undertaking of a large DIY project sometime in the
      not too distant future *more* likely.

      Anyway, thank for the welcome back. Another post with NE cruising
      pictures is probably about two weeks away!