Cabin Clam Skiff isometric

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2008
      http://flickr.com/photos/hallman/2629360202/

      This boat looks nice in isometric view. I wonder about the narrow
      'knee room' between the berths.
    • Don Schultz
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 2, 2008
        Yes it is surprisingly handsome. The pics boats people have built always
        looked good also. Even the home designed version without the forward cant
        to the for'rd bulkhead that's out there. Surprises me because I don't much
        care for the appearance of Dakota nor Topaz with a similar cabin. I usually
        want a cabin something like Tennessee or especially Minnesota.

        Kinda wonder what a similar cabin might look like on a Retriever, or Hawkeye
        hull. Lots more knee room.

        Don Schultz

        "If you don't know where you're going, you'll end up somewhere else." Yogi
        Berra

      • Don Schultz
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 2, 2008
          Forgot to thank you for another really nicely done iso' Bruce. Looks great.