Re: Gypsy isometric

  • Bill
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 28, 2008
      Bruce,
      Lovely job as usual. You even nailed the stem construction and the
      off center dagger board case. Isn't there a 30 foot Bolger design
      which is an approximately upsized Gypsy?

      I built my Gypsy in 1997 but after a few years realized that I wanted
      a larger, voyaging boat (thus my Long Micro). Gypsy's a great day
      sailer, rows nicely- just a super boat and it's pretty too. I don't
      sail mine much these days. Anyone in NW Ohio interested in buying
      mine (w/ trailer)? Shoot me an email.

      Bill