Re: Before - Seabird '86 isometric

  • kinguq
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 25, 2008
      Does anyone know if a wishbown mast has been used for a dipping lug
      (although with the wishbone you would not have to dip...)? I have been
      thinking about this rig for a long time, although I think I would go
      two straight uprights with a lateral crosspiece at the top, to reduce
      the binding downwind problem.

      Such a rig would be really easy to set up on any of the box boats
      because of the straight sides. It would seem to offer all the
      advantages of the dipping lug without the dipping!

      Kinguq.