Re: Martha Jane (Texas 200)

  • graeme19121984
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 20, 2008
      Hi George,

      I watched that clip over, and over - seeing that hull and bow move so
      easily through the water at some speed is entrancing. I sailed beside
      one for a day once, and watching it had the same effect - it seems
      that a square shape just shouldn't move in the water like that, yet,
      watch it, it does!

      You have a nice boat there George. I bet you had a good time!

      Graeme