MAIB Bolger Index

  • graeme19121984
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 20, 2008
      Well I was just looking up Laguna Madre Scows. Thought I might try
      Google images, as you do - no pics of scows on the first page, or
      any other, but in the bottom row of thumbnails was one of Bolger
      helming a deep keel yacht. I think this photo was recently shown in
      the Gloucester times too. On Google it was from a back issues index
      to MAIB that I didn't know existed on Duckworks:
      http://images.google.com.au/imgres?
      imgurl=http://www.duckworksbbs.com/media/maibback/2005/22-
      19.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.duckworksbbs.com/media/maibback/2005/index
      .html&h=306&w=360&sz=13&hl=en&start=19&um=1&tbnid=-
      a9uBD55fPTUJM:&tbnh=103&tbnw=121&prev=/images%3Fq%3DLaguna%2BMadre%
      2BScow%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DN

      Tracked it to here: http://www.duckworksbbs.com/media/maibback/
      Unfortunately, not all the "Bolger on Design" articles have a
      description. I wished it went back another year...

      Graeme

      Oh... Scows?