Re: [bolger] Three more isometrics

  • Doug Griggs
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 3, 2008
      Bruce,
      Your renderings are GREAT! What program do you use?
      Thanks,
      Doug Griggs (just joined, built a Nymph 21 years ago)

      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 3, 2008
        I use Free!ship version 2.6. Considering that I want to build full
        size every Bolger boat I see, (but can't), I find that making computer
        models of virtual boats is a realistic alternative.

        http://www.softpedia.com/get/Science-CAD/Freeship.shtml