Re: [bolger] Contacting Bolger & Friend

    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 3, 2008
      On Tue, Jun 3, 2008 at 6:16 AM, shieldwolfone <shieldwolfone@...> wrote:
      > I've fax 3 times to Bolger and haven't received any response.
      > 978-282-1349 is the fax number I used. Does anyone have a different
      > number, or any idea of the usual response time to expect? Thanks.

      They usually respond pretty quickly. Double check that you have
      provided a working return fax number. They could be out of town too.
    • Martin Sanderse
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 5, 2008
        same here. same problem.

        CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

        This e-mail contains privileged and confidential information which is the
        property of Martin Sanderse, intended only for the use of the intended
        recipient(s).
        Unauthorized use or disclosure of this information is prohibited. If you
        are not an intended recipient, please immediately notify Martin Sanderse and
        destroy
        any copies of this email. Receipt of this e-mail shall not be deemed a
        waiver of any privilege or the confidential nature of the information.