Contacting Bolger & Friends

  • shieldwolfone
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 3 6:16 AM
      I've fax 3 times to Bolger and haven't received any response.
      978-282-1349 is the fax number I used. Does anyone have a different
      number, or any idea of the usual response time to expect? Thanks.
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 3 6:40 AM
        On Tue, Jun 3, 2008 at 6:16 AM, shieldwolfone <shieldwolfone@...> wrote:
        > I've fax 3 times to Bolger and haven't received any response.
        > 978-282-1349 is the fax number I used. Does anyone have a different
        > number, or any idea of the usual response time to expect? Thanks.

        They usually respond pretty quickly. Double check that you have
        provided a working return fax number. They could be out of town too.
      • Martin Sanderse
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 5 9:34 AM
          same here. same problem.

          CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

          This e-mail contains privileged and confidential information which is the
          property of Martin Sanderse, intended only for the use of the intended
          recipient(s).
          Unauthorized use or disclosure of this information is prohibited. If you
          are not an intended recipient, please immediately notify Martin Sanderse and
          destroy
          any copies of this email. Receipt of this e-mail shall not be deemed a
          waiver of any privilege or the confidential nature of the information.