Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.
 

Re: Small Bolger boats for sale in Europe?

Expand Messages
  • The Peillet-Long Family
    Not one lead on a Bolger boat for sale in Europe?!? Anybody? ... wrote: Hello, again, Bolgeristas! To make a long story short, my family and I
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 3, 2008
      Not one lead on a Bolger boat for sale in Europe?!? Anybody?

      --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, "The Peillet-Long Family"
      <owlnmole@...> wrote:
      Hello, again, Bolgeristas!

      To make a long story short, my family and I currently live in
      Tunisia and we will be spending the summer at Grandma's (Grand-
      mère's) in Lyon, France. Well, my wife and kids will be spending
      the summer and I will be going over for a few weeks.

      We would like to buy a small Bolger or Bolgerish boat on a trailer --
      daysailer, mini-cruiser, or powerboat -- to bring back to Tunisia.
      That will be a production in and of itself, but that's another
      story. Beyond France, I'd be happy to go as far as Spain, Italy,
      Germany, etc.

      So does does anyone have, or know of, Bolger or Bolgerish boats for
      sale in Europe?

      Cheers,

      Matthew
    • The Peillet-Long Family
      Still looking...
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 8, 2008
        Still looking...

        --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, "The Peillet-Long Family" <owlnmole@...> wrote:
        >
        > Not one lead on a Bolger boat for sale in Europe?!? Anybody?
        >
        > --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, "The Peillet-Long Family"
        > <owlnmole@> wrote:
        > Hello, again, Bolgeristas!
        >
        > To make a long story short, my family and I currently live in
        > Tunisia and we will be spending the summer at Grandma's (Grand-
        > mère's) in Lyon, France. Well, my wife and kids will be spending
        > the summer and I will be going over for a few weeks.
        >
        > We would like to buy a small Bolger or Bolgerish boat on a trailer --
        > daysailer, mini-cruiser, or powerboat -- to bring back to Tunisia.
        > That will be a production in and of itself, but that's another
        > story. Beyond France, I'd be happy to go as far as Spain, Italy,
        > Germany, etc.
        >
        > So does does anyone have, or know of, Bolger or Bolgerish boats for
        > sale in Europe?
        >
        > Cheers,
        >
        > Matthew
        >
      • The Peillet-Long Family
        Still, still looking... ... spending ... trailer -- ... Tunisia. ... Italy, ... for
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 12, 2008
          Still, still looking...

          --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, "The Peillet-Long Family"
          <owlnmole@...> wrote:
          >
          > Still looking...
          >
          > --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, "The Peillet-Long Family"
          <owlnmole@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Not one lead on a Bolger boat for sale in Europe?!? Anybody?
          > >
          > > --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, "The Peillet-Long Family"
          > > <owlnmole@> wrote:
          > > Hello, again, Bolgeristas!
          > >
          > > To make a long story short, my family and I currently live in
          > > Tunisia and we will be spending the summer at Grandma's (Grand-
          > > mère's) in Lyon, France. Well, my wife and kids will be
          spending
          > > the summer and I will be going over for a few weeks.
          > >
          > > We would like to buy a small Bolger or Bolgerish boat on a
          trailer --
          > > daysailer, mini-cruiser, or powerboat -- to bring back to
          Tunisia.
          > > That will be a production in and of itself, but that's another
          > > story. Beyond France, I'd be happy to go as far as Spain,
          Italy,
          > > Germany, etc.
          > >
          > > So does does anyone have, or know of, Bolger or Bolgerish boats
          for
          > > sale in Europe?
          > >
          > > Cheers,
          > >
          > > Matthew
          > >
          >
        • Brian Anderson
          I don t know of any for sale, but you might try Wilfried Vermeiren who hangs out on the JW Builders group and is in the process of building a really remarkable
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 18, 2008
            I don't know of any for sale, but you might try Wilfried Vermeiren who
            hangs out on the JW Builders group and is in the process of building a
            really remarkable Navigator. He is in the Netherlands. If he doesn't
            know of something, he might know some folks who know some folks...

            his site is at http://users.skynet.be/modelbouw.wilfried/

            Failing that, if you are still looking next year, it is looking like
            we are going to be moving into a house, near Poitiers, France this
            year, I am going to make sure it has a shop where I can work a bit,
            and I would be happy to build you whatever you want for next summer...

            Cheers, Brian

            --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, "The Peillet-Long Family"
            <owlnmole@...> wrote:
            >
            > Still, still looking...
            >
            > --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, "The Peillet-Long Family"
            > <owlnmole@> wrote:
            > >
            > > Still looking...
            > >
            > > --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, "The Peillet-Long Family"
            > <owlnmole@> wrote:
            > > >
            > > > Not one lead on a Bolger boat for sale in Europe?!? Anybody?
            > > >
            > > > --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, "The Peillet-Long Family"
            > > > <owlnmole@> wrote:
            > > > Hello, again, Bolgeristas!
            > > >
            > > > To make a long story short, my family and I currently live in
            > > > Tunisia and we will be spending the summer at Grandma's (Grand-
            > > > mère's) in Lyon, France. Well, my wife and kids will be
            > spending
            > > > the summer and I will be going over for a few weeks.
            > > >
            > > > We would like to buy a small Bolger or Bolgerish boat on a
            > trailer --
            > > > daysailer, mini-cruiser, or powerboat -- to bring back to
            > Tunisia.
            > > > That will be a production in and of itself, but that's another
            > > > story. Beyond France, I'd be happy to go as far as Spain,
            > Italy,
            > > > Germany, etc.
            > > >
            > > > So does does anyone have, or know of, Bolger or Bolgerish boats
            > for
            > > > sale in Europe?
            > > >
            > > > Cheers,
            > > >
            > > > Matthew
            > > >
            > >
            >
          Your message has been successfully submitted and would be delivered to recipients shortly.