Re: [bolger] Re:Motor bracket for a June Bug

  • John Kohnen
    Message 1 of 14 , Jun 2, 2008
      Well, the trolling motor remote setup in my photos is of the Mark I model.
      Next time I do it, it'll probably look neater! ;o) The Glen-L trolling
      motor remote control _is_ a neater layout than mine though (a friend of
      mine did something similar using drag links), but it's thoroughly built
      into the boat. The advantage of my layout is that it's completely
      portable, so it can be removed when the boat is used for other purposes,
      or swapped between boats. Glen-L and I came up with solutions to different
      problems.

      Is that gentle enough, Warren? Thanks for telling us about the Glen-L
      trolling motor remote control layout. Don't be afraid to post again! <g>

      --
      John <jkohnen@...>
      All the troubles of man come from his not knowing how to sit