Re: [bolger] hull fairing sequence

  • .Randy Powell
    Message 1 of 23 , Jun 1, 2008
      I have faired many a kayak and we most always fair first then glass, you end up with a greater chance of a uniform surface coating and the chance of cutting through the glass by sanding is greatly minimized and you just focas on filling the glass weave. If you have a goodly sized commpressor try using an inline board sander like one found in an autobody shop, I love them, fast and kinder on your shoulders.
      Randy