Small Bolger boats for sale in Europe?

  • The Peillet-Long Family
    Message 1 of 5 , May 31 4:52 AM
      Hello, again, Bolgeristas!

      To make a long story short, my family and I currently live in Tunisia and we will be spending
      the summer at Grandma's (Grand-mère's) in Lyon, France. Well, my wife and kids will be
      spending the summer and I will be going over for a few weeks.

      We would like to buy a small Bolger or Bolgerish boat on a trailer -- daysailer, mini-cruiser,
      or powerboat -- to bring back to Tunisia. That will be a production in and of itself, but
      that's another story. Beyond France, I'd be happy to go as far as Spain, Italy, Germany, etc.

      So does does anyone have, or know of, Bolger or Bolgerish boats for sale in Europe?

      Cheers,

      Matthew
    • The Peillet-Long Family

        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 8, 2008
          Still looking...

          --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, "The Peillet-Long Family" <owlnmole@...> wrote:

          > Not one lead on a Bolger boat for sale in Europe?!? Anybody?
          >
          > --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, "The Peillet-Long Family"
          > <owlnmole@> wrote:
          > Hello, again, Bolgeristas!
          >
          > To make a long story short, my family and I currently live in
          > Tunisia and we will be spending the summer at Grandma's (Grand-
          > mère's) in Lyon, France. Well, my wife and kids will be spending
          > the summer and I will be going over for a few weeks.
          >
          > We would like to buy a small Bolger or Bolgerish boat on a trailer --
          > daysailer, mini-cruiser, or powerboat -- to bring back to Tunisia.
          > That will be a production in and of itself, but that's another
          > story. Beyond France, I'd be happy to go as far as Spain, Italy,
          > Germany, etc.
          >
          > So does does anyone have, or know of, Bolger or Bolgerish boats for
          > sale in Europe?
          >
          > Cheers,
          >
          > Matthew

        • The Peillet-Long Family
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 12, 2008
            Still, still looking...

            <owlnmole@...> wrote:

            > Still looking...
            >
            > --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, "The Peillet-Long Family"
            <owlnmole@> wrote:

            > > Not one lead on a Bolger boat for sale in Europe?!? Anybody?
            > >
            > > --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, "The Peillet-Long Family"
            > > <owlnmole@> wrote:
            > > Hello, again, Bolgeristas!
            > >
            > > To make a long story short, my family and I currently live in
            > > Tunisia and we will be spending the summer at Grandma's (Grand-
            > > mère's) in Lyon, France. Well, my wife and kids will be
            spending
            > > the summer and I will be going over for a few weeks.
            > >
            > > We would like to buy a small Bolger or Bolgerish boat on a
            trailer --
            > > daysailer, mini-cruiser, or powerboat -- to bring back to
            Tunisia.
            > > That will be a production in and of itself, but that's another
            > > story. Beyond France, I'd be happy to go as far as Spain,
            Italy,
            > > Germany, etc.
            > >
            > > So does does anyone have, or know of, Bolger or Bolgerish boats
            for
            > > sale in Europe?
            > >
            > > Cheers,
            > >
            > > Matthew

          • Brian Anderson
            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 18, 2008
              I don't know of any for sale, but you might try Wilfried Vermeiren who
              hangs out on the JW Builders group and is in the process of building a
              really remarkable Navigator. He is in the Netherlands. If he doesn't
              know of something, he might know some folks who know some folks...

              his site is at http://users.skynet.be/modelbouw.wilfried/

              Failing that, if you are still looking next year, it is looking like
              we are going to be moving into a house, near Poitiers, France this
              year, I am going to make sure it has a shop where I can work a bit,
              and I would be happy to build you whatever you want for next summer...

              Cheers, Brian