Bolger talk tomorrow, 'green boat'

    Message 1 of 4 , May 27, 2008
      I see that PCB and SA are giving a talk tomorrow on "green boats",
      7pm, Weds May 28th. I beg someone nearby to go take notes and report
      back.

      Also, they have a front page article in the GT

      http://www.gloucestertimes.com/pubiz/local_story_147224224.html/resources_printstory
      Message 2 of 4 , May 27, 2008
        Also, here is the URL to the photo of PCB and SA in that article:

        http://www.gloucestertimes.com/pubiz/images_sizedimage_147224107/original
      • russingram
        Message 3 of 4 , May 28, 2008
          Great picture - I wonder if a cartoon has been published of the boat?
          Length? Beam?

          > Also, here is the URL to the photo of PCB and SA in that article:

          http://www.gloucestertimes.com/pubiz/images_sizedimage_147224107/origina

        • Les Tappenden
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 1, 2008
            Thanks for the photo.
            It will now hang it with pride, and look at it in awe,
            near where I'm building his Auray Punt.
            Les
            Far North Queensland.