Electric power for a Bolger Featherwind.

  • Andrew Wallace
    Message 1 of 1 , May 26 2:09 AM
      Hello everyone - I too am wondering about the possibility of using some form of electric propulsion (for my Featherwind - have just reached the hull turn-over stage) which is intended principally for sailing and rowing. But it would be nice to be able to poke silently around some of the local lakes under electric power. I don't like petrol outboards, or their noise and mess.
      I know nothing about trolling motors or electric power for boats, or their installation, and would appreciate any advice on the subject.
      Thanks.
      Andrew Wallace.
      N.Island, New Zealand.