RE: [bolger] Digest Number 111

  • Bernie Wolfard
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2000
      Boy, everyone waxing poetic with their MICRO names. Mine was named
      Re-Creation, a four or five level allegory. First, RECREATION because it is
      that. Second, Re-Creation, meaning a re-creation of myself, from being an
      airplane person to boat person. Third, Re-Creation, meaning ReCreation as
      the creative reason for life, in that it creates ourselves doing what we
      want instead of what we need do. Then, simple Creation, because that is what
      building a boat is. I could go one, but . . . I have some recreation calling
      me.

      Bernie Wolfard