RE: [bolger] Digest Number 112

  • Bernie Wolfard
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2000
      Mark Wrote: "Subject: Re: Micro Owners list."

      Good idea! I am no longer a MICRO owner, but I have many years of experience
      in MICRO #4. I have tried on several occasions to start such a MICRO group
      for owners and wanabees, and have tried to encourage others to do so.
      Perhaps it is time. I have a couple pictures of my MICRO, most @
      http://www.common-sense-boats.com/boats/Sail_Boats/micro.htm (yah, that's me
      in my Baby) and @ http://www.common-sense-boats.com/Links/sites.htm.

      I always though a class association would be good for MICRO, fix the design
      and perhaps even make it a racing/cruising class. In that vein, how about
      naming your group The MICRO Association?

      Bernie Wolfard