Re: [bolger] First Sail in the AM

  • Michael Surface
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2000
      The infor on Mayfly can be found on Jim Michalak's archieve site the URL is:

      http://marina.fortunecity.com/breakwater/274/1998/1015/index.htm

      >From: KF4call@...
      >To: bolger@egroups.com
      >Subject: Re: [bolger] First Sail in the AM
      >Date: Sat, 1 Jul 2000 02:49:49 EDT
      >

      >Mark,
      >I could not find any MayFly
      >design in either my Michalak catalogs, including the listing of >prototype
      >designs. Can you please say a little bit about it? As for >books about

    • Chuck Leinweber
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 1, 2000
        >I could not find any MayFly
        > design in either my Michalak catalogs, including the listing of prototype
        > designs.

        >Warren

        Warren:

        For better or worse, Jim does not put all his designs in the catalog that he
        mails out. Instead, he puts in his current favorites (notice the staples).
        You can find a pretty comprehensive list online though:
        http://marina.fortunecity.com/breakwater/274/michalak/designs.htm

        Chuck