collect a free 'instant' gift today! (lots to choose from)

  • markporterman
    Message 1 of 1 , May 21, 2008
      Dear Members

      Just wanted to say a quick hello to the group, and send you a FREE
      gift link I just recieved...enjoy!

      My friend works for a big company and he sends these freebies to his
      customers every month. I tried it and it works!, I collected some
      free books and music, INSTANTLY!...so I thought it would be nice to
      share it with the group!

      All you have to do is click the link below, then click the text link
      at the bottom of the message and you will be taken to a 'gift
      selection' page. Simply choose which gift you want, and they send it
      to you... its as easy at that!

      Visit: http://moourl.com/freegifts0508

      This is a genuine offer with no catches. Once you get your gift, be
      thoughtful, and pass the link to all your family and friends!

      Take care and have a great week!

      Mark

      "I never knew finding freebies was so much fun"
      http://groups.google.com/group/freebiemaster