Pirate Racer Lanteen sail

  • mind.sailor
    Message 1 of 2 , May 5, 2008
      Hi,

      Well, hopefully, the third time is the charm. I've tried to respond
      twice, and it bounced twice. Said I was composing in HTML, which I
      don't think I was.....sigh.

      Anyhow, thanks to all who gave me feedback on the lanteen sail. I'll
      get Bolgers book. Sometimes you just need to know where to look....

      Mike S.
    • Michael Walther
      Message 2 of 2 , May 6, 2008
        Hi Mike, Thought to let you know that I've had the same problem. Some group sites let you send messages HTML & some don't, found out the hard way that this prob is fixed by clicking the simple text link at the outside top right corner of the big box where you type your reply (worked for me).
        Hopes this helps, Mike

        > Well, hopefully, the third time is the charm. I've
        > tried to respond
        > twice, and it bounced twice. Said I was composing in HTML,
        > which I
        > don't think I was.....sigh.
        >
        > Anyhow, thanks to all who gave me feedback on the lanteen
        > sail. I'll
        > get Bolgers book. Sometimes you just need to know where to
        > look....
        >
        > Mike S.
        >

        > ------------------------------------

        > - no cursing, flaming, trolling, spamming, respamming, or
        > flogging dead horses
        > thanks, Fred' posts
        > - Pls add your comments at the TOP, SIGN your posts, and
        > snip away
        > - Plans: Mr. Philip C. Bolger, P.O. Box 1209, Gloucester,
        > MA, 01930, Fax: (978) 282-1349
        > - Open discussion:
        > bolger_coffee_lounge-subscribe@yahoogroups.com Yahoo!
        > Groups Links