Re: [bolger] camper #640 and procrastination

    Message 1 of 16 , May 3, 2008
      Here are isometrics of Camper 640.

      http://flickr.com/photos/hallman/2462388046/
    • Michael Walther
      Message 2 of 16 , May 3, 2008
        Hi Bruce & Group, Your isometrics' are great for studying structure & space relations to a design. Plus my favorite collar is green, so they can't be anything less than gorgeous. But I gotta say, my first reaction to this one is 'what's with the coffin in the boat', creepy, I quickly figured it out (still creepy). It should be able to be made quite comfy.
        Thanks, Mike

        Message 3 of 16 , May 3, 2008
          What are the particulars on this camper boat?  It looks like a good boat for...  well, camping.  Wind down in the cabin when sailing, but not too much wind.  Cover it up with canvis, and let it rain.  You gotta love that Bolger Guy!
          Rick

          Hi Bruce & Group, Your isometrics' are great for studying structure & space relations to a design. Plus my favorite collar is green, so they can't be anything less than gorgeous. But I gotta say, my first reaction to this one is 'what's with the coffin in the boat', creepy, I quickly figured it out (still creepy). It should be able to be made quite comfy.
          Thanks, Mike

          > - no cursing, flaming, trolling, spamming, respamming, or
          > flogging dead horses
          > thanks, Fred' posts
          > - Pls add your comments at the TOP, SIGN your posts, and
          > snip away
          > - Plans: Mr. Philip C. Bolger, P.O. Box 1209, Gloucester,
          > MA, 01930, Fax: (978) 282-1349
          > - Unsubscribe: bolger-unsubscribe@ yahoogroups. com
          > - Open discussion:
          > bolger_coffee_ lounge-subscribe @yahoogroups. com Yahoo!
          > Groups Links

          Be a better friend, newshound, and

        • John and Kathy Trussell
          Message 4 of 16 , May 3, 2008
            I bought and studied the palns at great length. IMHO. the railings are more of an obstical than a help and the mast location would make tending the anchor very difficult. I wrote PCB and Freinds suggesting a version without the railings and with an mast and CB offset to one side. Never heard from them and ended up going in a different direction...

            JohnT
            What are the particulars on this camper boat? It looks like a good boat for... well, camping. Wind down in the cabin when sailing, but not too much wind. Cover it up with canvis, and let it rain. You gotta love that Bolger Guy!
            Rick

            Hi Bruce & Group, Your isometrics' are great for studying structure & space relations to a design. Plus my favorite collar is green, so they can't be anything less than gorgeous. But I gotta say, my first reaction to this one is 'what's with the coffin in the boat', creepy, I quickly figured it out (still creepy). It should be able to be made quite comfy.
            Thanks, Mike

            > - no cursing, flaming, trolling, spamming, respamming, or
            > flogging dead horses
            > thanks, Fred' posts
            > - Pls add your comments at the TOP, SIGN your posts, and
            > snip away
            > - Plans: Mr. Philip C. Bolger, P.O. Box 1209, Gloucester,
            > MA, 01930, Fax: (978) 282-1349
            > - Unsubscribe: bolger-unsubscribe@ yahoogroups. com
            > - Open discussion:
            > bolger_coffee_ lounge-subscribe @yahoogroups. com Yahoo!
            > Groups Links

            Be a better friend, newshound, and

          • Donnie
            Message 5 of 16 , May 3, 2008
              Thanks so much- these are awesome.

              Message 6 of 16 , May 3, 2008
                John T- They must have listened because the version I recieved had no side railings in the
                front, instead replaced with a grab rail, a big mooring cleat and a cross bar with hoops for
                anchor stowage. Centerboard is the same

                --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, "John and Kathy Trussell" <jtrussell2@...> wrote:

                > I bought and studied the palns at great length. IMHO. the railings are more of an
                obstical than a help and the mast location would make tending the anchor very difficult. I
                wrote PCB and Freinds suggesting a version without the railings and with an mast and CB
                offset to one side. Never heard from them and ended up going in a different direction...

                > JohnT

                _ylt=Ahu06i62sR 8HDtDypao8Wcj9tA cJ

                AM