Re: new micro

  • Col
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 21 7:21 AM
      Thanks Bill and Graeme for your replies,
      Yes the volume of Micro surprised me when she when 3D,what a strong
      boat she'll be when fully built! Can't wait to check out your Long
      Micro construction shots Bill, I'm sure I'll learn many tips and
      tricks from you as I have done from other members of this group.

      Col

      bolger@yahoogroups.com, "Bill" <kingw@...> wrote:

      > Col,
      > Way to go! She's looking good. It's an exciting step to attach the
      > sides to the bulkheads and see how big your micro will be. When I
      got
      > to this point I spent a few hours sitting where the cockpit would
      be,
      > imagining how much fun I would have sailing.
      >
      > This is as good a time as any to announce that I have migrated my
      Long