Re: [bolger] Re: boats with plumb sides.

  • rick barnes
    Message 1 of 50 , Apr 11, 2008
      The problem does not seem to be while the boat is in use. It get plenty of attention then. I think it's the off season that allows neglect and rot to eat away at the boat.

      Message 50 of 50 , Apr 14, 2008
        Thanks, Michael Walther. But alas, it's too late for me.
        My boat is kaput, and in a landfill by now. But 9 seasons was enough,
        and more than I'd hoped. On the next couple of boats.

        -Chris