Re: [bolger] boats with plumb sides.

  • rick barnes
    Message 1 of 50 , Apr 9 5:51 PM
      If only somebody would invent a big plastic sheet to cover the boat so water would not get it. If I invented such a thing, I would call it a tarp, or something.

      Message 50 of 50 , Apr 14 2:58 PM
        Thanks, Michael Walther. But alas, it's too late for me.
        My boat is kaput, and in a landfill by now. But 9 seasons was enough,
        and more than I'd hoped. On the next couple of boats.

        -Chris