East Coast Crew Wanted

  • ameliaw
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 7, 2008
      Hello Bolgeristas!

      My family and I are returned from our 3 month maiden voyage in our
      newly acquired Catalina 38, and now I am faced with the task of
      getting the boat from Brunswick GA to Montauk NY. (Would have been
      SO much easier to trailer the I60!)

      Over the next 4 weeks I am looking to do an ICW and coastal jump
      grind up to the Chesapeake, then a straight shot from the Chesapeake
      to Montauk, NY.

      Anyone interested in doing a little sailing on a fun boat, and
      helping me get our boat home, please contact me at (646) 325-8325.
      Even a day or two of helping jib my giant drifer up the ICW would be
      most welcome!

      Thanks!

      David Ryan
      S/V Intemperance