considering a Martha Jane?

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 6, 2008
      Hi all -

      The eBay posting I saw got me wondering - is anybody seriously considering building one, or
      doing the upgrade on one, etc? I have not heard much about them lately...

      Mike
    • proaconstrictor
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 7, 2008
        --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, "Mike" <mkstocks@...> wrote:

        > Hi all -
        >
        > The eBay posting I saw got me wondering - is anybody seriously
        considering building one, or
        > doing the upgrade on one, etc? I have not heard much about them
        lately...

        > Mike

        I thnk MJ is located in the list of things I would love to do, but in
        the end probably won't because there are more things on the list that
        would eb a better place to sink some money. I thing the redraw was
        pretty hideous (though no attempt to butter you up or anything, I
        thought your version was pretty nice as built). I can see the 500
        pounds of ballast, but might as well hang up the drafting ducks as
        specify the chubby cheeks.

        It's not a confidence builder to see a guy who owns a boat for 3
        months, is moving to florida, and isn't taking her with him. Can't
        think of a better crusing groud for such a boat! Of course personal
        stuff does intrude.