Re: Black Skimmer for sale in Tacoma Washington.

  • Wayne Gilham
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 30, 2008
      Boat's mine -- glad to answer any and all inquiries. She really needs
      a new home ASAP: all my effort's going into a much larger Alaska
      cruiser I'm setting up (not a Bolger, darn).

      Hey, far less cost and effort to refurb this more elegant Black
      Skimmer than to build any of Bolger's square-box weekenders from
      scratch... and her trailer is ready to roll, you can pick her up and
      bring her to your area easily. contact me on or off-list.

      You will be directed right to it if you use keywords "Bolger Black
      Skimmer" in YachtWorld's search engine...

      Wayne Gilham
      wgilham@...
      253 318 9873

      --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, "kellymike44" <kellymike44@...> wrote:

      > Hello All.
      >
      > I recently saw a Black Skimmer for sale on Yacht World. They were
      asking 3.5K, located in
      > Tacoma Washington. There are some nice pictures to checkout. I
      found it searching on the
      > keyword "leeboard". The link is below, but I don't know if it will
      work for you.

      > I have no affiliation with the seller. It was just interesting to
      look at a "live" one.