Re: Spar lumber from Menards?

  • Chris Feller
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 29, 2008
      I know exactly what you are talking about. I believe it is radiata
      pine. I also have purchased it from Menards (Chicago suburbs). I
      have used it on two masts and the boom and yard for my AF3. I also
      have used it for framing. It is quite nice to work with and tends to
      be quite straight and clear. Its strength to weight ratio is not as
      high as spruce however it is much less expensive. I highly recommend it.

      Chris Feller