AS29 for sale

    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 26, 2008
      For those who don't monitor the Bolger2Sale Yahoo group, an AS29 has
      been announced for sale over there, and you don't see that every day!
    • Harry James
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 26, 2008
        Fritz Funk just emailed that to me off line, he has seen the boat and
        has the following comment

        *VERY well done, by experienced Bolger builder/woodworker/metalworker
        with a great shop.
        *
        HJ

        Bruce Hallman wrote:
        > For those who don't monitor the Bolger2Sale Yahoo group, an AS29 has
        > been announced for sale over there, and you don't see that every day!

      • DENNIS MCFADDEN
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 26, 2008
          Bruce ... I am having nothing but grief trying to get to this Bolger2Sale group. Could you give me a little direction. Use small words, I am feeling particularly dense today. Thanks,

          Dennis

          > For those who don't monitor the Bolger2Sale Yahoo group, an AS29 has
          > been announced for sale over there, and you don't see that every day!

        • Kenneth Grome
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 26, 2008
            > Bruce ... I am having nothing but grief trying
            > to get to this Bolger2Sale group. Could you give
            > me a little direction. Use small words, I am
            > feeling particularly dense today.

            Hi Dennis,

            Bruce probably meant "Bolger For Sale". The link to that group (and
            other Bolger groups) is on the home page of this group:

            Sincerely,
            Ken Grome
            Bagacay Boatworks
            www.bagacayboatworks.com
            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 27, 2008
              > Bruce ... I am having nothing but grief trying to get to this Bolger2Sale

              Oops, sorry for the aggravation, it is the Bolger4Sale Yahoo group,