[bolger] Re: Old folding schooner

  • Teakdeck@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 26, 1999
      I would really like to hear about your boat, how it sails, what it's like to
      trailer and rig and launch.

      MM

      In a message dated 10/24/99 10:59:57 AM, rbsharp@... writes:

      << I built Bolger's Folding Schooner in 1978 and am still going. Reading
      some of your comments brings back so many memories. Don't be so
      concerned with building the perfect boat. I made many mistakes but
      they didn't count. Phil assigned me sail number 17 when I sent him a
      picture of the completed boat. Later I also built his Gloucester Gull.
      I am new to the group (yesterday) and look forward to hearing more
      about Schooner building and sailing. She is a real eye-catcher and
      knowledgeable sailors appreciate her looks!