Story about Bolger designs in Classic Yacht magazine

  • Bill Prince
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 6, 2008
      Hello everyone,

      I am the publisher of Classic Yacht magazine, available free online at classicyachtmag.com. Many months ago I introduced myself to this group in hopes that one or more members would be interested in contributing to an article in Classic Yacht about boats being built to Bolger designs today. I would like to revisit this topic with the hope that someone within the sound of my e-mail would like to explain to other traditional boat enthusiasts why your Bolgers are so compelling.

      Please feel free to contact me at publisher@... if you'd like to help us prepare a Bolger piece. We find that the highest quality stories come from those who have invested so much of the time and passion into their own specific craft, so we'll be happy to hear from you.

      Click here any time to read the latest issue of Classic Yacht: www.classicyachtmag.com/currentissue

      All the best,

      Bill Prince
      Publisher