Re:'Sureply' (R)ACX update

  • marka97203
    Message 1 of 20 , Mar 6 10:39 AM
      Being ignorant whether water proof glue actually implies extra strength or not, soaked my
      Sureply and a piece of genuine marine fir a solid week in just plain water.

      Both are finally softening somewhat -but there's no appreciable difference between the two.

      This less strenuous test makes me feel better about using the stuff.
      Now to dry them...

      Mark