Re: [bolger] Re: Anhinga Isometrics

  • Harry James
    Message 1 of 130 , Mar 5, 2008
      Do you have a scan of the original MAIB article on your site? My copies
      only go back to the late nineties. Getting to be a storage issue.

      HJ

      Bruce Hallman wrote:
      > On Tue, Mar 4, 2008 at 10:45 PM, Harry James <welshman@...> wrote:
      >
      >> Somehow I had it mind that it was in one of the books but that turned
      >> out to be wrong. Was it ever in SBJ?
      >>

      > No, I have a full set of SBJ's and I don't think it was ever in the SBJ.
      >
      > There has been much Anhinga discussion in this Yahoo group, years ago,
      > including putting up scans of the drawings. Also, Mark Albanese wrote
      > in this group on Oct 15, 2006 that he read a letter from PCB about
      > Anhinga and it is posted in whole "somewhere in the archive". If you
      > dig around and find it, please repost.

    • bobnsandy9295
      Message 130 of 130 , Jan 23

        You might want to consider the OzRacer RV. It is a updated version of the Puddle Duck Racer. It is an easily built , and supposedly, rather stable little sailboat. I believe plans are available thru Diuckworks (via Storer.)

        BobfromSWOhio