Re: [bolger] Re: Anhinga Isometrics

  • Harry James
    Message 1 of 130 , Mar 4, 2008
      Somehow I had it mind that it was in one of the books but that turned
      out to be wrong. Was it ever in SBJ?

      HJ

      Bruce Hallman wrote:
      >> Where did you come across Anhinga?
      >>

      > Anhinga is in article is in an very old issue of MAIB from 1988, Vol.
      > 6, Number 11.

      > Yahoo! Groups Links

    • bobnsandy9295
      Message 130 of 130 , Jan 23, 2014

        You might want to consider the OzRacer RV. It is a updated version of the Puddle Duck Racer. It is an easily built , and supposedly, rather stable little sailboat. I believe plans are available thru Diuckworks (via Storer.)

        BobfromSWOhio