Re: [bolger] Anhinga Isometrics

  • Mark Albanese
    Message 1 of 130 , Mar 4, 2008
      Dovkie has an even deader flat bottom and is popular with owners.
      Given the experimental stern, Anhinga is rockered where it counts, at
      the bow.
      There is a balanced lug alternative from PB&F. ( Thomas, are you out
      there? how many sq feet? )

      Mark

      On Mar 4, 2008, at 12:57 PM, Bruce Hallman wrote:

      >> I must admit to looking at the lack of
      >> rocker and thinking evil thoughts.
      >
      > And, I think, PCB would agree that lack of rocker is to be suspected,
      > but so too is a wide midsection to be suspected.
      > mailto:bolger-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

    • bobnsandy9295
      Message 130 of 130 , Jan 23, 2014

        You might want to consider the OzRacer RV. It is a updated version of the Puddle Duck Racer. It is an easily built , and supposedly, rather stable little sailboat. I believe plans are available thru Diuckworks (via Storer.)

        BobfromSWOhio