Re: [bolger] Anhinga Isometrics

    Message 1 of 130 , Mar 4 12:57 PM

      > I must admit to looking at the lack of
      > rocker and thinking evil thoughts.

      And, I think, PCB would agree that lack of rocker is to be suspected,
      but so too is a wide midsection to be suspected. There are trade
      offs. Still, the Anhinga looks more pointy and streamline than many
      of the sailboats I see at boat shows. And, measured per pound or per
      dollar, I bet Anhinga could win many races against other 24 foot
      cruisers.
    • bobnsandy9295
      Message 130 of 130 , Jan 23, 2014

        You might want to consider the OzRacer RV. It is a updated version of the Puddle Duck Racer. It is an easily built , and supposedly, rather stable little sailboat. I believe plans are available thru Diuckworks (via Storer.)

        BobfromSWOhio