Re: [bolger] Anhinga Isometrics

    Message 1 of 130 , Mar 4, 2008
      On Tue, Mar 4, 2008 at 9:47 AM, Harry James <welshman@...> wrote:

      > Bruce
      >
      > What about a standing lug
      >
      > HJ

      My instinct would be to try the design exactly per plans before
      attempting to improve it.

      I am reminded that the only Anhinga ever built was a seriously
      modified version, and we never have actually seen a unmodified Anhinga
      in action.
    • bobnsandy9295
      Message 130 of 130 , Jan 23, 2014

        You might want to consider the OzRacer RV. It is a updated version of the Puddle Duck Racer. It is an easily built , and supposedly, rather stable little sailboat. I believe plans are available thru Diuckworks (via Storer.)

        BobfromSWOhio