Re: [bolger] Anhinga Isometrics

  • Clyde Wisner
    Message 1 of 130 , Mar 4, 2008
      Buce, I think you're right on,as usual. Like Centenial, 11 shts of ply
      and not much time and you're sailing. Sails might be the biggest
      complication. Clyde

      Bruce Hallman wrote:

      > Here are a couple isometrics of the PCB simple cat rigged version.
      >
      > http://flickr.com/photos/hallman/2308015723/
      > <http://flickr.com/photos/hallman/2308015723/>

    • bobnsandy9295
      Message 130 of 130 , Jan 23, 2014

        You might want to consider the OzRacer RV. It is a updated version of the Puddle Duck Racer. It is an easily built , and supposedly, rather stable little sailboat. I believe plans are available thru Diuckworks (via Storer.)

        BobfromSWOhio