Re: [bolger] Anhinga Isometrics

    Message 1 of 130 , Mar 3, 2008
      I take back what I wrote, as I have learned that the cat-yawl version
      of Anhinga was not "per plans". The PCB version is a simple cat with
      a trisale laced on a narrow mast.. This matches, I guess, the concept
      that this is a simple boat.
    • bobnsandy9295
      Message 130 of 130 , Jan 23, 2014

        You might want to consider the OzRacer RV. It is a updated version of the Puddle Duck Racer. It is an easily built , and supposedly, rather stable little sailboat. I believe plans are available thru Diuckworks (via Storer.)

        BobfromSWOhio