Fiddler 3 plus

  • Kristine Bennett
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 1 7:59 AM
      Hey Bruce I was looking over on your photo site and saw this with the Fiddler 3 remderings www.flickr.com/photos/hallman/2281817417/in/photostream/ I see there has been a fairing added to the fwd box keel and hull. Is the idea to control pounding in a chop or slapping when at anchor? If it does one it would do the other as well.... I think I just answered my own question.

      Blessings Krissie