Re: Payson Pirogue

  • Peter Lenihan
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 29, 2008

      > http://www.flickr.com/photos/hallman/2298529173/in/photostream/
      >
      > I had noticed the Payson Pirogue in passing, and have built both a
      > Kotick and a Yellow Leaf, which similar, yet bracket the PP. I took
      > closer look

      Hi Bruce,

      Nice work,as usual! The over head view(image number 6) appears to
      show a canoe with some tumblehome and retrouser ends. Green is one of
      my favorite colours but I think the design program you are using likes
      it more then me :-)

      Peter
    • Kristine Bennett
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 1, 2008
        Hey Bruce I was looking over on your photo site and saw this with the Fiddler 3 remderings www.flickr.com/photos/hallman/2281817417/in/photostream/ I see there has been a fairing added to the fwd box keel and hull. Is the idea to control pounding in a chop or slapping when at anchor? If it does one it would do the other as well.... I think I just answered my own question.

        Blessings Krissie