[bolger] Why I don't write any more CSD newsletters

  • berniew@nwlink.com
    Message 1 of 15 , Oct 25, 1999
      Larry,

      Thank you for the kind word on the old newsletters. Unfortunately, or I
      am sure some would say fortunately, I am not at all motivated to write
      any more. While putting together the newsletter was one of the more
      enjoyable parts of running CSD, it was also stressful and a lot of
      work. As I am no longer financially involved with boats, boating or
      Bolger I plan to avoid as much boat related stress as possible. I have
      other things in my life now to keep my stress levels high enough. I
      think, and look forward to, you all taking my place.

      Bernie
      Change is a process, not an event.