Sitka Explorer was Re: Minnesota

  • donschultz8275
    Message 1 of 37 , Feb 7, 2008
      The status of Sitka Explorer came up, I think, more than a year ago.
      I believe the design has been commisioned but the work has not been
      completed. A search using Sitka as the search term will bring up an
      hour of reading.

      PB&F was backed up for a period of time with a literal "government
      job" which delayed several commissioned designs. I don't know that
      completed work of these designs has begun to flow yet, nor if it will.

      Don

      Message 37 of 37 , Feb 7, 2008
        > The status of Sitka Explorer came up, I think, more than a year ago.
        > I believe the design has been commisioned but the work has not been
        > completed. A search using Sitka as the search term will bring up an
        > hour of reading.

        That is for sure! For instance, on August 18, 2004 Leo Hill wrote
        that he had recently spoken with SA and was told that Sitka Explorer
        was hoped to be completed by Christmas 2004.